Acceptance of terms and conditions: By accessing Greenlane Flowers websites you agree to the terms and conditions following. If you disagree to any part of the following terms, you are not allowed to use nor access this site.
Amendment of terms and conditions
These terms and conditions may be amended in whole or in part by Greenlane Flowers from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on this website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Services represents your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
All prices quoted on the website are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Greenlane Flowers. If the price charged exceed the price quoted at the time of the order the Customer shall be entitled to cancel the order and Greenlane Flowers shall promptly refund any amount paid by the Customer for the order.
Prices on the website are in New Zealand Dollars & Include GST
- The Customer’s order shall not be completed until the Customer’s payment has been received by Greenlane Flowers.
- Once Greenlane Flowers has received payment and accepted the order it shall advise the Customer of the acceptance of the order and the estimated delivery date of the Product.
- Greenlane Flowers reserves the right to refuse to accept an order at its sole discretion. If Greenlane Flowers does not accept an order it shall advise the Customer and refund any payment made.
- Greenlane Flowers reserves the right to cancel an accepted order. In such case Greenlane Flowers will promptly advise the Customer and refund the purchase price.
- The Customer is not entitled to cancel an order unless expressly agreed to in writing by Greenlane Flowers.
- Greenlane Flowers does not supply Products to traders for resale and the Customer warrants that it will not resell the Products to any third party.
- By initiating an order with Greenlane Flowers the Customer accepts these Terms of Conditions.
- Greenlane Flowers may replace or amend these Terms of Conditions and all orders placed after the replaced or amended Terms of Conditions are made available on the website shall be subject to the replaced or amended Terms of Conditions.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing payment for Products shall be made in full in advance.
- Receipt of a cheque, bill of exchange, or other negotiable instruments shall not constitute payment until cleared funds are available to Greenlane Flowers.
- The Customer agrees to make all payments to Greenlane Flowers relating to the supply of the Products in full, without deduction of any nature whether by way of set-off, counterclaim or any other claim.
- The Customer must not make any payment without a payment reference recording the order number. A payment received without a payment reference recording the order number may be treated by Greenlane Flowers as an anonymous payment. The Customer must contact its bank to amend the payment reference on an anonymous payment before Greenlane Flowers will credit the anonymous payment toward the payment of the Customer’s account.
- Greenlane Flowers reserves the right to refuse to accept any payment for any reason whatsoever including if Greenlane Flowers:
- considers that the payment is not in cleared funds, irrevocable, final and/or willingly paid by the Customer for the order; or
- the payment cannot be linked to an order made by the Customer due to the absence of the order number on the payment.
- If payment is not accepted by Greenlane Flowers:
- it is the Customer's responsibility to arrange the reversal or refund of the payment and Greenlane Flowers will not be responsible for any delay in processing such refund; and
- Greenlane Flowers will not release or deliver the Products to the Customer.
- If the Customer does not pay for the Products before or following delivery, or if the payment is subsequently reversed, cancelled or invalid, or any monies are owing by the Customer to Greenlane Flowers then the Customer shall pay on demand interest on the amount due and owing from the due date of payment to the date of actual payment at 5% per month.
- The Customer shall be liable to pay on demand any expenses, disbursements, collection and/or legal costs (on a solicitor-client basis) incurred by Greenlane Flowers in the enforcement or attempted enforcement of these Terms of Conditions.
Your Passwords and Account Security
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with your account you use to access the Services.
Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Greenlane Flowers for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Greenlane Flowers immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Content in the Services
The contents of Greenlane Flowers websites are Copyright © 2015 Greenlane Flowers Limited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not, reproduce, store, copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse or deface any part of any Greenlane Flowers websites.
You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements in the Services and sponsored Content within the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content to Greenlane Flowers (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by Greenlane Flowers or by the owners of that Content, in a separate agreement.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Greenlane Flowers has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which Greenlane Flowers may suffer) by doing so.
Links in the Services: Greenlane Flowers may include links to sites on the Internet that are outside of Greenlane Flowers WEB or WAP site and owned or operated by other parties. By linking to such other sites, you shall review and agree to that site’s rules of use before using such site. You also agree that Greenlane Flowers has no control over the content of that site and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such other site. In addition, a link to a non-Greenlane Flowers site does not imply that Greenlane Flowers endorses the site or the products or services referenced in such other site.
Privacy and your personal information
Greenlane Flowers collects personal information about you through your use of the Services, including:
Your registration details; and
information relating to your use of the website and the content you access.
You agree that Greenlane Flowers may use this personal information to assist us to provide the Services to you, for internal research purposes, to verify your identity, for promoting and marketing other Greenlane Flowers products and Services to you, and for any other use that you authorise.